Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mind your aim , Cupid.

Ive got a complaint to the goddess of love , Aphrodite.
Who put Cupid in charge ?
Was it Zeus ?
W.T.F ?!?!?
That incompetent little naked baby angel
Got his aim wrong
I mean how hard is it to hold the arrow and aim?
Did cupid even go to archery school?
Or is it personal?
Does C. have beef with me?
I got hit hard and caught feelings-
I got pushed away so fast I'm still spinning
So why did you do it Cupid?
You've been doing this for what centuries? millenia..?
Maybe your losing your touch on that bow and arrow there
Don't do it again cause if you do
Ill fly over to the clouds and knock you one... and while I'm at it get you some clothes
and a pair of glasses.:)

2 comments:

  1. u missed the point a bit..ur very make up (women) makes u susceptible to catching feelings..its like a drug addict shifting his counseling appointment to meet his dealer...(irony the end) so i would say u women have like a homing beacon for cupid's arrow...so expect him to to do what he does again..

    ReplyDelete