Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Monday, July 12, 2010

Blackboard.

You wrote me out on a board
You put my name
You put my number
Any other details?
I don't know
But I was there
There written on the board
My name clearly spelt out
I was there . . .

A second later you grabbed the erasure
You held it in your hand
You started moving rigorously on the board
You rubbed me out
Quickly , you erased me
I was there . . .

Please tell me what I did wrong
I just trailed along
Caught up with your name on my board
When you started erasing
Heart break

Now I am erased , gone
Now that you are finished with me
Rubbed the blackboard clean
What now?


These may be just words
But your name in your heart
Why , should I ask
I gave my all to you
To do as you please
Your wish
My remand

1 comment:

  1. well, this is awkward....want to know what is awkward.....when guys get into relationships with women i had flings with who i then accidentally bump into at some joint lunch or dinner date...
    #I RELATE ALBEIT DIFFERENTLY...

    ReplyDelete