Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Dialogue of Scorn against scorn . . Anon.

SHE CRIES . . . HE CRIES

These bonds . . .
These chains . . .
....what do you cramp?
.... what do you bind?
....this soul!
.... my heart!
Break!
Loose!
....If faith ....
....If love ....
....has bound you ....
....has forged you....
-Then hate...
-Then scorn ...
....will break you ....
....will cast you off ....
The victim's delivered ....
The slave is free ....
Reason ....
Duty ....
....saved her
....freed him
Villain!
Slut!
What do you say?
What are you muttering?
I say i hate you !
I say i detest you!
AND SO IT GOES ON UNTIL FINALLY THEY HAVE :
....toss off these bonds!
.... destroy these chains!
I AM FREE!
I AM ON MY OWN!
Freed from slavery!
Cleared of barriers!
The knot's undone !
The bond is broken!

No comments:

Post a Comment