Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Saturday, January 22, 2011

ENOUGH

I have to let you go
Please do no say I did not put up a fight
The more I held on , the more you slipped away
If I continue at this present tense
I might blight my soul with sadness
As much as I love you
I should and must consider myself
I cannot watch myself waste away
You found it easy to love again
At least one of us is
As much as my intentions are good
We were dysfunctional
Sometimes I feel like my heart
Won't let go , of you
But it has to
I wonder if  i'll ever love again
The way I loved you
I cannot imagine loving more than this
More than pain , suffering
More than anything
More than everything
But you are happy now
As long as the sun shines or babies laugh
I'll mange somehow.
Enough , enough now.

No comments:

Post a Comment