Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Kiss

The first time we kissed
I knew there and then
That I never wanted to kiss
Any other lips but yours again

How heavy is the might of souls
That drew me to you
Stripping hearts naked
Leaving them bare for cupid's bow

Breathing you ,
The air went straight to my heart
Your strong arms , passing into my mind
My voice murmurs while my heart roars

There is a presence here that cannot be ignored
I can feel you in my very core
Impelling me into bliss
Your kiss.


A kiss of life
It was the kiss
It blew me away
It didn't need words
To express

For a moment , a tiny fraction of my life
I experienced complete and utter bliss
Shivers up to my neck
The world as I knew It was perfect

Kismet , lovelorn , forbidden , tragic
Perfection was lost
The most passionate kiss
Turned into
A goodbye kiss.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment