Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goodbye and live well.

The place i'm at - I had only read or heard about
Restless , apparently women get emotional
I can't sleep like i used to
I'm haunted ?

How did it all begin?
Every word , every sense of piety and reason
Thrown out the window
Whispers:stay away?

Gravity , pulled me in , curiosity through me
I wanted to fly
I didn't
I crashed !

I'm crashing , im burning love , i'm dying
The lows make me want to die
And the highs just ain't high
I can't breathe !

It's done , just like that
How perfect , no fat lady , no jasper in stripes
Just this ,
It's done!

I knew this would happen
The glitter of the cliche , i knew better
We breathe lies , bury denial inside
What was i missing ?

I know ill get over this,
it's my fault you see , i drove myself there
I have to leave as quickly as possible
I'm not wanted here . . .

Reality , never again will i disown for girlish illusion
Stay away , in deed
Goodbye
And live well .

No comments:

Post a Comment