Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Sunday, June 27, 2010

So long as there is one of us , there is both of us.

Your taste , your words , fallen stars
And memories suffocate me , and i am spent
Here i am missing you a sillywhile
But to be honest , being alone is better than being with you
Your love is so generous , most generous
And if i shut my eyes and even hope a little
I would be the sorrier , remembering you is a night-mare
When the dark comes you haunt my dreams
When it turns to light you taunt me
When you're miles away or if im miles away
I can hear your name , and it doesn't make me smile
It is torturing me
But it's my heart that's breaking ,
You're probably busy being generous
Fatal kiss , i should have listened
Stop this heartache express
And in my stupid pain , i have become plain
The beginning to the end that you are forgotten
Memories replaying , must be rid off
I draw each breath with such strain
Passing-chance ,
A never-happened ,
Get on the car drive away from the place i knew
From the place i knew ,
Turn aside , toss and turn
In my waking life you are in my head
In my dreams you are present
Peace Man!
Yes the hurt is much
Mother beat me when i stole , and slapped when i lied
Oh my grown up life says it's easier to lie
Cut out my heart and feed it to the dogs
Take it to the very altar , to the headless heartless
All i can do is writ , lest i cheat
Everything isn't the way i want ,
Show me oh unsavory guide , how i will go back when everything
Everything was easier ,
Indeed i am a fool
But we are all fools in love , and better to be a fool than a tool
The hammer has fallen , no quiet despair
But adrenaline and a heart headache
What have i become ? At best , at worst , at light , at night?
Everything whittles me away
Friends so grim , disapproving
I open my eyes and all i see is gray ,
So i try to read Dorian Gray and laugh at my youthful foolishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment