Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I started to greed.

I do not like to cheat
I do not like to steal
But i find that i feel
I find that i cry
Inherited much pain for being vain
Im caught up in a frenzy , wanting more and more and more
My thoughts are inside your shirt , your subtle kiss
An overt needing over your latent one
I have become an appetite , the more i eat the more i want
A greedy pig , and soon the stench of me will scare away
Let me in , where only thoughts of me have been
I want to peer inside you
Tell me the end , this stateliness has one close to beg
Beguiled , beguiled , beguiled
I am not a fan of cliches or soulmates
This is indeed a mystery , and a tragedy combined
I stole you , when you didn't ask
Now i find that i see no ocean but a murky rocky water
I will go on , that i am sure
Coffee , wine will do or books even
I am sorry for my greed and crime and again i am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment