Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Thursday, June 24, 2010

No2

Nitrous Oxide
Also known as laughing gas
Thank you for the info Dr.Lovesour
So this is what you recommend for my condition
I have been ill for weeks now
Your diagnosis: Infatuation
A mystery this disease of love ,
Even doctors and scientists have not found a cure
I think it was a temporary short circuit to my brain
No , i didn't go to medical school
So you think hormones might have been a crucial factor
Well for him it was ,
I agree , no point in talking about him
Except i would say . . . (blah , blah )
Allright , ill relax
But why does it hurt , i thought i was stronger
Didn't i get my immunization shot at seven
No guarantees , Doctors!
So the No2 will help with the pain , you say
Right ... Right
(Inhale )
(Cough)
I'm beginning to feel lightheaded
It's all a sick joke , isn't it
Why do you have three heads?
(Giggle)
Bitter?
ME? NO!!!!
Just because on my part im hurt
While he's lying on his back with a tart
Never!
Ill take my treatment , and bitterness is bad for the liver
I'm sleepy , can i lie here for awhile
Maybe when i wake up it won't hurt so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment