Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In my place.

Insomnia , i can't sleep
Anorexia , i can't eat
So now i'm an insomniac and i have a food disorder
I loved food
I loved sleep
Now i can't get much of either
Nothing is the same anymore
What i thought was silly phrases , i mocked and mocked
I laughed them off , i swore i'd never be
I'm losing my sleep
Time is moving so slow
I can hear the echoes in this place
Tomorrow will bring hope , yes i know
But moving on is so much harder
But i have to
It's not right for me to want you or need you or feel you
It's not , i have to check myself
I have such unhealthy habits and an apparent conscience
They don't go to well together.
I tell myself , it's over , move on
Then why can't i be the same ?
Why do i toss and turn?
Why do i eat dry toast?
You changed everything , all that i am
I really haven't a clue what love is... and i can never admit it
I wonder if i shall forget you
Maybe you found me worth forgetting , afterall we are many
But it is only me i know : and i know that there is something
Something even i cant put into words , you had to be there
But i need to be put in my place .
I have to walk the plank
Meet the angry bull
I have to meet the hangman
I have to face the dagger
Then why does it feel like i already have
Except im not dying yet , im dead or alive
Im screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment