Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blah ... Blah... Blah...

Ahem! He cleared his throat to get my attention
Though I heard him I did not stir
Eye contact. Blast ! He's got me
The moment he opened his mouth
He lost me , suddenly a strange noise engulfed me
I think it was blah blah blah

Please do excuse me , I do not mean to be uncivil
Ive heard you before , it is not like I cannot recall
A million speeches similar to this one
Perhaps I can't hear anymore
Very hard to carry conversations with intelligent people


Oh , so its my fault now
Typical male comeback , saying am 'emotional'
Shall I give you time to come up with a better retort
I'm not the compulsive liar you are-
What did you say?
Sounds like: blah blah blah

Wham! Bang! Clang! Bing! Bang! Boom!
There must be a problem with this connection
What's all that white noise in the background
I really , cannot hear a thing
What can any woman say to
Blah Blah Blah.

2 comments:

  1. "better retort"?....You are yet to meet who i call "Prestige Liars".....this requires an illustration to explain why i call them such...

    Every Magic Trick has 3 parts...
    (1) The show: I show you something ordinary like a coin, pegion or card.
    (2) The fold: I make what i showed you disappear from your sight...However it is never enough to make something disappear since to be really good you have to bring that item back which brings me to,
    (3) The prestige: You have to bring what you made disappear back to your audience..

    So such guys actually live the lie they tell u and plan everything to the very end....and i mean very end....
    so, what can an intelligent woman say to blah blah blah packaged as what you really want to hear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree because the audience always wants to know how the magician does it . . . but if they find out the reaction is close to contempt.

    ReplyDelete