Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You don't know me

I hate it when people imply that they know you
Its insulting is what it is
It takes a hell of A LOT to know someone
It takes years not months or days
It takes tears until you peer into the very existence
Of someone
It takes fights and finding someone in tights
It takes the good the bad and the ugly
It takes tons and tons of experience
I have best friends and even they are learning
So if a guy says it to you ...it's like
Yuck! WTF!!!
Don't make me hate you ... i already do
Back off ...
You don't know me and believe it or not
Will never know every tiny detail of my life.

1 comment:

  1. That is true yet soooo double standard-esque..u say no one paints pictures of u..they just trace u...yet u infer society's impression of the modern man on guys u dont know(or met)....

    ReplyDelete