Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Emotional Mediocre.

Some people suffer from emotional repression
According to Freud we hide intense / hurtful memories by repressing them
Stuff happens to you and you get emotional diarrhoea
I think any form of physical contact with people is weird
Don't get me wrong im a hugger
I like hugging my nephew , my grandma , grand pa
But other people its like ... what the hell
Humping with your clothes on
Or holding hands .... whats that about?
Some things are awkward ... but ill hold hands with my nephew
Boys don't get that you can live with/ without them
Seriously???
And its not about independence or proving sth
Its about boys being crap
So we can live without crap
Me? I have a chronic fear of relationships and a deep hatred for men
Its not a joke i thought it was but i cant
On the other hand i go after men who are unavailable
There has to be a chance its not gonna work
Or i like guys who dont like me back
Im a masochist and it isnt healthy .
The guys who like me ... i run away
Literally and metaphorically
I need help cos sometimes the loneliness gets too loud
I dont know how im going to be able to feel
anything.

3 comments:

  1. i don't think you have being around guys who are aware of who they are and what they can do...guys who don't fold...well i don't blame you there coz there are only 3 of us in Nairobi...and the Dalai Lama in Tibet...but still sum day u will hav to cross that line..all want to know what happens then..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Another bad-boy lover/man hater/daddy issues stereotype... WOw... This is SOoooooooooooooooooo new. REALLY。 So new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gusto ill kip you posted!
    Neph .... whatever , do i detect a hint of sarcasm ? Really? Blogs are a form of self expression im not trying to commercialize when i do i hope my audience will be the very people i hate , i can teach them a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete