Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Thursday, April 29, 2010

pleasure tinted guilt. why does it feel so good again . . . oh cos its bad.

What a wicked game to play
What a wicked cruel thing to do
To make me dream of you .
Some of us want to fall in love
if there's such a thing as love
for the time being
I said, 'Maybe , Baby , Please.'
Its so wrong
Him and her
Me and you
What a wicked game you play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To make me think of you.
But i don't want to fall in love with you.
If there's such a thing called love.
Desire will make smart people do . . .

2 comments:

  1. Love for me is up thea with Cocaine and heroine..the dudes who even push its agenda even have a day set aside for it(read valentines) but like Atheists who celebrate Christmas then even non-believers like me have to toe the line...but i realize i contradict myself becoz how do i know what something is yet i don't believe in it(thats for another day) however what u say is tantamount to going against your very nature..e.g. I see "MRS FRIED CHICKEN" and i blame her for the immediate salivation and hunger pangs she induces in me....i call it the sweet taste of sin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ever heard that those who cant do - teach ...if u know what it is and dont believe in it , its allright .... so we want to enjoy our hedonistic natures follow pleasure but is it worth the consequences?

    ReplyDelete