Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All I ask of a man is an extensive fertile mind and a good heart.

Sometimes as you quest for love , you kiss many frogs
And sometimes it's like playing darts
You have a target that you are aiming at
That isn't exactly the bull's eye
And one such a person who thinks himself heaven
And claims to be worshiped by many a stupider girl
Will say , 'I go from girl to girl' look how they adore me,'
And unfortunately my target was on Mr.Thor
Oh , he was not my Romeo
I like my men with a little humility and reason and the cherry on top would be maturity
I always find you can avoid such scenarios with older men
Provided you're not leeching on them
You were not the target i was aiming at
But you had to mention your talents with women
Very tasteful-
I like a boy somewhere
He is an individual and not a group
He doesn't look like Adonis
But he has the mind of a fox and the manners of a lamb
He is sweet and kind
I have always respected him , and you Oh Mighty Thor could not compare to my
ADONIS.

1 comment:

  1. "think himself heaven"....,i wonder if u would get bored with security and stability..

    ReplyDelete