Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Friday, July 9, 2010

Blood.

In my heart perhaps , but it keeps beating
So your love did not kill my heart
In my mind, behind it often not
Where you are is in my bloodstream
I can feel you flowing in me
An irreversible event
That my heart , i can receive another
If you were written on it , erased somehow
My mind does not think of you constantly
There are other employments and activities
But my entire being is at your mercy
Whenever im near you , an effect that i cannot explain
My stomach knots , my palms sweaty , my mouth dry
My veins constricting , blocking air to my brain
I can't breathe ,
I feel your eyes burning in me , and i can't look at you
I feel your hands on me , and i can't look you in the eyes
Face to face , i feel exposed
I can't look at you
I think i might have been hazy , under the influence
I feel you flowing in me
If you cut me open , it will not help
If you cut out my heart , it will not help
I can feel you flowing in me ,
You are in my bloodstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment