Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The silence is screaming.

Somewhere you are singing to me
The music is soothing
I loved hearing you sing
And now there is no music ,
No harp , no lute
When the music sounds are gone ,
In it's stead comes a terrible noise
Wherever i walk , wherever i go
There is no music
I cannot hear you singing to me
Tame this noise , that pierces so
But you are nowhere ,
You say nothing . . .
Softy , in the night i hear you singing to me
But i wake , and it was a dream
All those around me , say this say that
And this and that only noise to my ears
O these raging storms , raging seas
And i find relief in your voice .
It is so loud here without you .
Come back to me , and sing to me again.
For i cannot endure this silence forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment