Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Friday, July 9, 2010

Heart's a Mess. By Gotye.

Pick apart , the pieces of your heart
Let me peer inside ...
Let me in ...
Where only your thoughts have been
Let me occupy your mind
As you do mine ...

Oh , your heart's a mess!
You won't admit to it
It makes no sense
But im desperate to connect
And you . .
You can't live like this.

You have lost
Too much love , to fear doubt and distrust
Not enough
You just threw away the key
Don't get burned ,cause nothing lasts
Nothing makes it easier , easier on you
But that more difficult for me
To make you see . .

Love ain't fair , so there
There you are , my love

OH!
Your heart's a mess
You won't admit to it
It makes no sense
But im desperate to connect
And you . .
You can't live like this!

Love ain't safe
You won't get hurt
So you stay chaste
So you can wait
But i don't want to wait
I don't wanna to waste my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment