Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bye .

Flow down the river of my soul
The network of my veins
So chilled in this August morning
Where i have lacked many a good night's sleep
All to you ,
No more of my steps shall you hear
No more of my voice you shall hear
No more of my laugh you shall endure
For ever and ever.

Like death is permanent , so is this separation
And i wish you well
I remember that all things must die
I hope only i find with me the gift of love
True love as rare as a ghost that few have seen
And none of your cheating or unfaithfulness banter

This falls , goodbye unknown
As you brazenly told me not to mention your name
In writing , so i will keep my word
But just know this death kills one with such cold
I want to live again.
Goodbye , farewell forever
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment