Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Sunday, August 29, 2010

You stole my heart.

You stole my heart , now i want it back
I was what i was , now I'm not
After you- there's no going back
Going back to the good times , the gullible times
I know too much now , about how this game works
I wish i didn't , because i can't pretend anymore
I can't pretend that you are not mine , that you have your place
I missed my stop at the bus yesterday ,
I was looking for you , and i got in alone
I'm changed , im breaking and im aching
I die every night , every time , every waking moment
I'm capable of feelings too , I'm not a lifeless creature
I'm falling down and you're not around to pick me up
If i looked into your eyes -I'd die
And you wouldn't have a thought for me - i know
I was just another number , you were my awful first
Being this poetic is pathetic , you're laughing at me
I can't help it , it's not like a have a switch for this
You don't have my heart at all , it's just me
Me & self- deception , thinking that you loved me
Or i you-

No comments:

Post a Comment