Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Two hearts , one soul.

In my face , you will find it's simplicity
A more beautiful face , you will find
A lovelier form , you will find
What i have above all the other faces of this world
Is my complete and utter devotion to you
In my eyes , you will find a dreamer
A girl so in love , she floats on air
She levitates
She sings happy tunes
Ah , do not look away , dear love
I love thee in such state
Look at how our eyes meet , our faces rest
Look how we make a perfect lines when our lips meet
Look how our words weave together like poetry
How can you say there's no heaven waiting for you?
How can you say that life's not worth living?
That dreams do not come true
When your arms are wrapped around me , do you feel it too?
The connection between our souls
When you smile , i smile
When you cry , i cry
You are not my soul mate
It is an overused phrase , a cliche
You and me , it is a meeting of souls
For the merger of just one.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment