Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Friday, August 13, 2010

I am spent and goodbye.

If you are the one i hold dear
Then it is time you became
The one i held dear
You were the one
Until reality caught up with me
I found no fault in you
I was new , i was true now so so blue
All these places are empty
And i fear my broken heart shows
But i will unite the pieces
For , you are so terribly wrong for me
Terribly wrong for love
A hundred girls you do surround
And i nothing , no dozen gents to show
Save you-
And that is a sad state of affairs indeed
You love another and another and yet another!
You brush me aside when they are close
More pity unto me , alas!
I fear my heart will not recover
But my mind says - steady on!
I have nothing to offer you
Maybe youthful spirit and heart
But you're not looking for heart , are you?
What did i become when i met you?
A Cliche , a foolish girl
You never think of me , i see you smiling about
When i am dying little by little
Enough now , one blow was quite enough
Thank you .
I am spent .... goodbye
It is time i left this unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment