Subtle Confessions of Noni Kanyora

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It hurts too damn much

I shall not cry
I will be level-headed
I will move on
I will be strong
Except im torn apart
Except every time his name is mentioned
Tears me up ,
Their words like knives cut deep within me
And they don't know what they are doing to me
And i pretend , it's so untrue
It hurt's to damn much
An arrow to the heart , an arrow to the heel
They say this , they say that
They say you do this and do that
I never even asked them
But they say you are doing fine
With all your 'lady-friends'
And i am never going to be one of the many again
I'm hurting so much
I'm burning into the fire
I'm tearing up in the seams
My heart is spent
But i never want to be one of your many again
Is so silly , you see
That i can be undone by such a pompous man
Heck , im human
But i want to be free of you completely ,
Because even a little is too much
I am spent , goodbye
You'll see no more of me.

1 comment:

  1. but everytime you think that will be end of that...it wil get you right back...and you will be thinking OH NO!!

    ReplyDelete